- Apple—and its entire supply chain—will go 100% carbon neutral by 2030, pushing the entire world of tech towards BIG changes…
- A powerful iOS 14 privacy feature will be great for consumers, buuuut may kill a billion dollar ad industry
- Some exciting new podcast features are coming to Spotify
- We talk about CultCast... Video!
- And we’ll tell you about the gadgets we’re testing in an all-new Under Review!
This episode supported by
The NETGEAR Orbi WiFi 6 router gives you ultra-fast speeds and wider coverage throughout your home – it’s the biggest revolution in WiFi ever. Check it out today at your local Best Buy and at Netgear.com/bestwifi6.
Cult of Mac's watch store is full of beautiful straps that cost way less than Apple's. See the full curated collection at Store.Cultofmac.com
CultCloth will keep your iPhone 11, Apple Watch, Mac Pro and iPad sparkling clean, and for a limited time use code CULTCAST at checkout to score a free CleanCloth with any order at CultCloth.co.
On the show this week
@erfon / @lkahney / @lewiswallace
This week's stories
Apple (and its entire supply chain) will be 100% carbon neutral by 2030
- Apple will become carbon neutral across its entire business and manufacturing chain by 2030, the company said Tuesday.
Apple Is Killing A Billion-Dollar Ad Industry With One Popup
- A new iOS 14 privacy feature spells trouble for advertisement agencies and promises to end an era of personalized ads
Spotify debuts video podcasts for select shows
- This week, the streaming service announced the format’s official debut on a handful of shows.
Under Review gadget picks
Anker PowerCore 10K Wireless
Zens Liberty 16-coil wireless charger
Mophie UV sanitizer with wireless charging
Direct download: cultcast_450.mp3
-- posted at: 12:45pm PDT