- Apple could scrap 13-inch MacBook Pro, bring 5G to 10.2-inch iPad in 2022
- 13-MacBook Pro’s days are numbered
- 10.2-inch iPad to get 5G, new MacBook Air this year
- Mac Pro with faster M1 chip to complete Apple silicon transition in 2022
- Eurasian filings reveal new iPhone and iPad coming soon
- Apple education store now requires Unidays and only 1 device per year
This episode supported by
Easily create a beautiful website all by yourself, at Squarespace.com/cultcast. Use offer code CultCast at checkout to get 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain.
Cult of Mac's watch store is full of beautiful straps that cost way less than Apple's. See the full curated collection at Store.Cultofmac.com
CultCloth will keep your iPhone 13, Apple Watch, iPad, glasses and lenses sparkling clean, and for a limited time use code CULTCAST at checkout to score a free CarryCloth with any order at CultCloth.co.
This week's stories
Apple could scrap 13-inch MacBook Pro, bring 5G to 10.2-inch iPad in 2022
- Apple will scrap the 13-inch MacBook Pro this year after introducing a new 14-inch model with a next-generation “M2” chip, one tipster claims.
Mac Pro with faster M1 chip to complete Apple silicon transition in 2022
- Apple will introduce a new Mac Pro with an upgraded M1 chipset by the end of the year to complete its Apple silicon transition, according to a tipster.
Win an Invoxia Cellular GPS Tracker and stop losing things [Cult of Mac giveaway]
- If you live in a big city, you likely suffered the misfortune of having something stolen. Maybe thieves swiped your bike, motorcycle, car or backpack.
Eurasian filings reveal new iPhone and iPad coming soon
- The Eurasian Economic Commission confirmed that Apple plans to release a new iPhone and iPad in the near future. The devices appear in the online database of the regulatory agency.
Apple education store now requires Unidays and only 1 device per year
- The legendary Apple education discount loophole, now closed!
Direct download: cultcast_528.mp3
-- posted at: 10:33pm PDT